Friday, October 22, 2010

Master of Procrastination!

thaaat's me!

Thought I'd get this blog stuff out of the way before I get more busy with life. GED test next week, college and job searching, Cali plans, and National Portfolio Day

so, I'll start off with a really silly picture I did really late for a friend's birthday


These next one are silly pokemon drawings I did on iscribble.net. they're not the best or most original looking, but they were a ton of inspiration to play with colors and backgrounds more. the first one (and another) is a collab, hopefully my stuff's easy enough to point out




a late lineart commission for a friend

seems I'm on a roll for pokemon and doing pictures for friends- here's a combination of both

a friend and me as our online personalities

Of course, more color and line experimentation, Toothless from HTTYD

studying animals in various ways





and then I got back into Neopets :[  but found neat new coloring tricks in the process




These next two are a Fan Art of two Japanese kids shows that I used to watch (I was born in Japan [American Military Base]). I like to think back to these two shows often for some reason. The first one shown  are the characters from the show "Nico Nico Island"; the second are the characters from "Do-re-me-fa-Donuts"


A while ago, there was something on twitter called MarvelCats, or #mrvlcats, I think it was. These two were my contributions- Black Cat and Spiderman as cats



just recently I went to a local Greek Festival, since there was going to be sitting and people involved I brought my sketchbook to try practicing. I'm still having a bit of a hard time with this


Two commissions:


No comments: