Saturday, April 24, 2010

Image Dump, part 2

First off, these two are from a few hours before I left for NYC for a band trip (I didn't find any art supplies. shucks!), and right after I came back from said trip, the day happened to be Easter.
Before heading to bed, I somehow started to think about The Hobbit- so I listened to our LP that went with Rankin/Bass's The Hobbit; and, oh, how I've always loved their version of Gollum, so.
Soon after, I discovered the 1980's series of Astro Boy, or Tetsuwan Atomu, on Youtube and spent a day watching the episodes- oh gosh, so much fun.
I did this for a friend in trade for a Winsor and Newton brush, series 7 size 1 (which I already love)- though, I think I'll try size 2 some time in the future as well. This is a personal character of hers, and she really likes Lupin III, so it went together as such.
Last one for this post is a picture my brother came to me to tell me to make, the little monkey. He approached me and went "can you redraw this for me and make better?". So, I did, I could have kept a ton of stuff the same from his, though.

No comments: